Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wheel K8: Glitters from Wet 'n' Wild and Confetti

Today I've got glitters from 2011 & 2012. The whole Wet 'n' Wild Sparks & Stripes collection is here (summer 2012), as are the glitters from On the Prowl (fall 2011) and Mermaids Cove (summer 2011), along with the entire Party Rocks group (winter 2012). The three Confetti colors are from the Sparkle & Shine collection (winter 2012).



(all have clear topcoat in addition to glitter coats noted below)

1. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Stars & Stripes (2 coats) [Sparks & Stripes collection]
2. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry The Star of the Show (2) [Party Rocks; must have had some Stars & Stripes leftover from the summer]
3. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Teasy Peasy (3) [Party Rocks]
4. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Can Can You Hang the Mistletoe (3) [Party Rocks]
5. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Bling It On (3) [Party Rocks]
6. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Happy Holidaze (3) [Party Rocks]
7. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Atlantis (3) [Mermaids Cove]
8. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Light With Caution (3) [Sparks & Stripes collection]
9. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry cougar Attack (2) [On the Prowl]
10. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Dancer is the Best Reindeer (3) [Party Rocks]
11. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Correction Tape (3) [On the Prowl]
12. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Beautiful But Dangerous (3) [Sparks & Stripes collection]
13. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Behind Closed Doors (2) [On the Prowl]
14. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Explosions After Dark (2) [Sparks & Stripes collection]
15. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry School of Pyrotechnics (2) [Sparks & Stripes collection]
16. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Spontaneous Combustion (2) [Sparks & Stripes collection]
17. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Tangled in My Web (2) [On the Prowl]
18. Confetti Champagne and Caviar (3)
19. Confetti I'm Gonna Party All Night Long (3)
20. Confetti Dragonfly (3)

Bottles 1 through 6:



7 through 12:



13 through 17:



18 through 20:


















Destash notes: Some obvious ones here, like I don't need both 1 & 2, and I'm sure I have close enoughs for a lot of these from other brands. The one that will leave my stash last is 8, which wins with its unusual and well thought out color mix.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow some really gorgeous glitters :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh these are all really pretty but #1 gets me! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stars, but I think 13 is my favorite. That grey/black base. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.