Friday, July 2, 2010

Surfer Girl

It's Friday, and I've had on the same polish all week: Rescue Beauty Lounge 360, a slate blue that looks almost teal some lights. It's one of those shimmers that looks like a creme on the nail. Here it is when it was fresh on Sunday—

RBL

RBL

Such a rich color, and such good coverage; I used two coats but barely needed the second one. I liked this so much and it was wearing so well that I didn't do a mid-week color change, or even refresh my top coat. This morning I decided to put a layer of China Glaze Medallion over the top to distract from my tipwear with a bit of bling.

RBL

RBL

RBL

Before I tried RBL, I was skeptical that any nail polish could be worth $18 a bottle, but their formula applies and wears so well on me, and so many of the colors are unique, that I've been convinced.

*****

You probably noticed I switched to a new template to add some more color around here; please let me know if you have any feedback on it.

10 comments:

  1. Like the background.
    That RBL with the CG is right up my boulevard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get that RBL color, It is so pretty! Love it layered with the CG too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tip wear! Where?! This looks great, esp. with the sparklies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really like this combo! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background looks great, and I love that polish! I haven't tried any RBL yet, but want to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. karen, i won (!!!) this polish but i wore it on a grey day so i didn't get any goot photos like you did! i love it with the gold. i like the color you added to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and I love it w/ that CG!
    And yay for finding your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love medallion on top!

    lunuland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold Medallion adds even more interest on the RBL.

    Two thumbs up on the background! Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOOO PRETTYY!!!!! I love it!

    I just want to say THANK YOU for following my blog! It really means alot to me. Please Keep in touch!

    http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.